During the festive season we all crave those in between snacks and canapes to keep us going until the big feast arrives! These mini bruschettas do just the job and are ideal for your dinner parties over the Christmas season. They have the perfect balance of flavour and are damn right tasty!
- Bread of your choice (small enough to cut for finger food)
- Jar of cranberry sauce
- Soft goats cheese (one easy enough to spread)
- Streaky bacon (one strip cut in half should cover two bruschetta)
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove
- Cut your bread into centimeter thick slices and toast either side.
- Let them cool slightly and cut your garlic clove in half, gently rubbing the centre of it onto the bread. Then lightly drizzle some of that extra virgin olive oil onto it, coating evenly.
- Stack your bruschetta with one layer of bacon, a dollop of goats cheese and finish with a smaller spoonful of cranberry sauce.