Blitzing blueberry, cinnamon and honey through yoghurt turns something quite boring into something very tasty. We also added a few handfuls of whole blueberries; sliced kiwi fruit and pomegranate seeds for texture. You could even add some granola for an extra crunch. All the ingredients in this pot have fantastic health benefits – so it’s a win win. This will cheer you up on your way to work in the morning and keep you smiling for the rest of the day!
Ingredients per individual pot
- 250g low fat greek yogurt
- 50g blueberries
- 1 heaped tsp honey
- 1 small tsp cinnamon
- 30g porridge oats
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- a few extra whole blueberries
- a handful of pomegranate seeds
- Blitz together the blueberries, honey, cinnamon and yoghurt until smooth in consistency and the mixture has turned purple. Stir in the porridge oats.
- To a sealable jar or pot, add a few whole fruit at the bottom, followed by some of the yoghurt oat mixture, then more fruit followed by the yogurt oat mixture. Finally topped off with a few extra fruit.
- Seal the pot or jar and leave in the fridge overnight ready for breakfast in the morning.