These burgers are super easy to make and incredibly moreish. Baked using virtually no oil, simply place them in wholemeal buns and you’ll not be feeling so naughty after all. Spring onions and Bok choy with a little sriracha mayo makes the perfect salad for this burger. Maybe a few sweet potato or regular fries too? You choose!
Ingredients serves 2
- 2 wholemeal buns
- 2 small salmon fillets (preferably flat)
- 100g corn meal
- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- rapeseed spray oil (preferably)
- 1 Boy Choy (Pak Choi)
- 2 spring onion
- sriracha mayo (sriracha sauce and mayo if you cant find it)
- Preheat the oven to gas make 6/200°c/400°F.
- Skin the salmon fillets and coat evenly in the cornmeal and 5 spice.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Finely chop the Bok Choy and spring onions, then mix together.
- Toast the bun and then load up, starting with sriracha sauce, slaw and then the salmon fillets.