This summer has been great to us, so what better way to celebrate this by doing our two favourite things – drinking and cooling down. These pimm’s ice lollies will do just that!
ingredients makes 6
- 100ml pimm’s
- 50ml summer fruits squash
- 150ml lemonade
- 12 strawberries
- 6 1/2cm cucumber slices
- 6 ice lollie molds
- Mix the pimm’s, squash and lemonade together and tip equally into the lolly molds.
- Cut the cucumber slices and strawberries into halves and put two halves in each lolly mold.
- Top up each on to the top with lemonade or even pimm’s if you want.
- Add the tops on and freeze.