This years summer has been so good to us that we need some fresh ideas for the barbecue. Rosemary, most commonly known for lamb is actually just as tasty with beef. Lots of black pepper and some extra mature cheddar cheese make these burgers fit for the summer.
imgredients makes 6
- 1.2kg mince beef (10%fat)
- 6 burger buns
- 2 tbsp. Fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Mature cheddar cheese (2 thin sliced per burger, optional)
- Salt to season before barbequeing
- Mix the rosemary with the black pepper, olive oil and gently simmer for 2-3 minutes in a small frying pan.
- Leave to cool and add to the beef, making sure if is mixed in well.
- Divide and mould in to 6 burgers and leave in the fridge until the barbecue is ready.
- Season each side with salt and grill until it is completely cooked.
- Serve with 2 slices of mature cheddar cheese and a toasted bun.