Mini goats cheese soufflés are quick and easy to make, and can be a tasty edition to your cheese board or, you could tart them up with some chutneys and serve as a canape. You can use any kind of cheese but we found the soft goats cheese works really well! We’re certain you won’t regret making these over the Christmas holiday!
Ingredients Makes 24
- 200g soft goats cheese
- 200g soft spreadable cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 24 mini mince pie/muffin baking tray
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/350°
- Whisk the egg yolks together with both cheeses into a smooth paste.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the mini moulds leaving about 2mm off the top.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until slightly risen and a little firm.
- Leave to cool slightly before removing.
- Can be served at room temperature with chutney (fig is great).