It’s Nutrition and Hydration Week and what better way to start things off than with these super tasty ‘black grape’ energy balls. Inspired by a favourite childhood drink, these little kick-starters are all you need to pick yourself up this week the nutritional way.
- 100g raisins
- 50g carrot
- 50g almonds
- 50g dried blackcurrants (we used freeze dried from Amazon)
- 150g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp sweetener (agave/honey/maple syrup)
- 25g chia seeds
- Add the carrot, blackcurrants and raisins to the food processor and blitz into a paste.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blitz together until it forms a giant ball.
- Remove from the food processor and shape into individual balls, as big or small as you desire and divide them into portions throughout your week. They should last for at least 3 days.